A few snippets that I want to record about Sienna May at 8 months....
- she is an observant and thoughtful baby, always looking around, rarely making much of a show but taking everything in
- she now eats three decent meals a day, particular favourites are avocado, cruskits and water
- she weighs 7.6kgs and measures 67.5cm in length
- she can sit independently and roll over both ways, but shows no sign of crawling and is generally a very stationary baby
- her favourite toys are her Jumperoo (a true happy place for Sienna!) and her bead roller coaster (google it!)
- she is developing a good head of hair, currently in the 'spikey' stage, and very very fair (see image below)
- she likes to babble away at home (but is generally quiet when we are out), and favourite 'words' are babababa, dadadada, and huh-huh-huh!
Today we took some photographs to mark her 8 months (of course). Taking a photograph with the milestone cards is becoming near impossible because she just grabs it and eats it! Oh well... :-)
Everyone comments on her eyes, if I had a pound...... etc etc!
Oooh, the spikey hair, I love it!
My attempt at the milestone card photo:
Embracing the chubby legs whilst she still can: