As predictable as it sounds, I'm not sure where the last 18 months has gone... Sienna is 1 1/2 years old already and the time is flying by. She is becoming more fun and interactive every day - here is a glimpse of Sienna at 18 months...
- She is is now walking, spinning, almost running and climbing the stairs. She still has not crawled!
- She loves to try and jump by bending her knees and shouting 'djum!'
- Her comprehension is vast, she understands so much, but her language is yet to catch up. She seems to favour words beginning with 'b' and can say 'ball', 'bubbles' and 'blueberries' (three of her favourite things).
- Her favourite time of the week is her ballet lesson, where she smiles and giggles for the full 30 minutes
- She can throw a mean tantrum!
- She enjoys the swings and slides, the beach and playing in the garden.
- Her favourite foods are pasta, avocado, babybel cheese, pizza and blueberries! If it needs to be delivered by a spoon, she isn't interested...
Here are some photos of Sienna exploring the garden today: