Tuesday 9 October 2012

Golden Seeds - Part 1 : Planting

If you follow me on instagram (anyone? no, I didn't think so!) then you might have seen my weekly updates on my 'Golden Seeds'. I thought this perhaps needed some further explanation.

I have just started a year long training program that focuses on personal development. It's one of these courses that takes you on a bit of a journey of self reflection (click off now if you wish), and to symbolise the journey on which we are about to embark, all of the participants were given a packet of 'golden seeds'. In this packet were a mixture of Australian native seeds, and we were encouraged to plant them to remind us that 'from little things, big things grow'.

In the spirit of giving it a go.. here's the planting of my golden seeds. Check out my instagram for weekly updates.









No comments:

Post a Comment